Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Worship Wednesday

Hello all! I know it's Wednesday already, and I'm just now getting back on my blog! If you read my previous post you know that I was away for the weekend! It was a rather eventful weekend for everyone! I may unpack the weekend in the next coming posts. For now, I'm going to start a weekly blog post that hopefully you all will enjoy!

Worship Wednesday
I plan on posting a worship song each Wednesday! A song that I have either heard recently, applies to what's going on currently or one that I just really love! I hope you enjoy this!

We will kick things off with a song that I absolutely love right now...


"And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us? And if our God is with us, then what could stand against?"

No comments:

Post a Comment