As I said in my previous post I am going to begin to build the background and foundation of my life, and what has lead me to where I am currently. I am very honored that I get to introduce everyone to some of the most important, influential people in my life! I can almost guarantee at this point that you will become familiar with these names and faces as you follow my blog. So let me bring everyone up to speed. This may be quite a long post so bare with me. The best way I can think of to catch everybody up is to go through the major events by years. Now this should be fun! Drum roll please....
First off, I was brought into this world to my wonderful parents, whom I only know as Mama and Daddy, as their second beautiful baby girl. Which could only make me the little sister to Tiffany, who I have already mentioned before, but we all call her Sissy.
I don't know that I have many memories to share from this time, not that I could remember any. However, I don't doubt that my Mama, Daddy and Sissy would jump at the opportunity to share some of those funny stories.
Well, as us girls grew older we moved right on into the dance world.
This particular dance routine I have to explain. This number was titled "Little But I'm Loud". That phrase still rings true to this day! :) We also have the privledge of having this routine on video. I so wish I could put it on here, because in the video it is 'loud' and clear who Kameron is! You definitely can hear me over ANYBODY!! And that's no exaggeration!
Well we did the dance thing for a while, and then there was sports!
It is from here that my softball career began! The many practice nights, and weekends of traveling all over the state for tourneys! The many trips home from softball tournaments sitting in the old blue truck as Coach, I mean Daddy, proceeded to continue to coach from his driver seat! :)
Oh I most definitely can not forget when the glasses were introduced! Oh how lovely they are!
A few more years go by...and then there were three!
Then little brother Trey, Trey-Man or TJ, joined us for this party of life! It is actually a rather cool story how he came to join our family. For now I will wait on sharing the details!
Here's just a quick picture of my wonderful parents that I am blessed to have! You haven't seen them yet so here is my Mama and Daddy!
Also one other small tid bit of information. When I turned 9 I was able to start attending a camp that my sister was already going to, Camp Deer Run. You may hear more about this later on too. It is a place that is very near and dear to my heart!
Any who, back on track...well I got older and bigger but the glasses got smaller. :)
And then some magical miracle transformation happened in between my 7th and 8th grade years of school! I lost my glasses!!!! Well I didn't lose them, I just got contacts! :) And I started to lose some of that baby fat! YES!
My softball career had continued and I was always practicing or playing in some tournament. But during middle school, my volleyball career began competitively!
And then....there was high school! This picture is actually Homecoming my freshman year!
High school continued and all the madness that comes and goes along with being in high school, going to church, playing sports, going to camp, and mission trips and sport camps.
This was on a mission trip in Piedra Negres, Mexico.
Yes, not only did my parents do it all with my sister, they had round two with me! :) And have no fear, I kept them on their toes the whole way!
This particular picture is one from Camp Deer Run and if you notice, I have hospital bands on, and the blood on my jeans?! Yeah, like I said, I kept Mama and Daddy on their toes! I'm sure I'll explain this one later on too! :)
At this point I have to introduce a new name and a new face. It is in high school that I developed a friendship with my best friend, Courtney! There is really not enough room on this blog for me even to begin to tell about the inside jokes, the laughs, the memories that I have with this girl! I'm sure you will hear more about her later on too!
Well high school continued on, and there was more softball!
And there was more volleyball!
Oh and you most definitely can't forget about the homecoming dances and the proms! :)
Well Senior year came! And I could not believe that we were all graduating from high school! I remember when Sissy was graduating, and now I was about to do the same thing! Oh my word!
So with Graduation around the corner the next thing on the list is what? College of course! I had my list of colleges that appealed to me, and Mama Sissy and I had taken a road trip to visit one. As soon as I stepped on that campus I knew that this is where I was supposed to be! Then the next thing I know I receive a letter of acceptance from The University of Texas at Tyler!
So off to East Texas I went! Tyler is where I would spend the next 3 and a half years working and studying hard!
OK, so I am thinking I am going to have to stop there for now! Man!!!! That was a fast and furious run through of about 18 years and covering just the surface of events that had happened! Oh but there's so much more to go to finally reach where I am now! Hopefully you will stay tuned and join me back for the rest of the background!
Be back soon! Much loves!
Kam


















No comments:
Post a Comment