Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hello Blogosphere!

Well I have a confession to make, right out of the gates. Although I am a very tech savvy girl, this is my first time to delve into the world of blogging. I also have to admit that it is due to my beautiful sister, Tiffany, and her blogging skills, that she has influenced me to jump right in to this world of blogging. So I ask for patience and perseverance with me as I learn the ins and outs of all the blogosphere has to offer.


So since this is my first time at this, I'm real unsure as to how I start this thing off?! I guess I will start with who I am, and why I am here. How does that sound?


Who am I? Kameron. That's about it. OK I guess that's not just all. :) Really those two questions actually kind of go together. I hope that as you pick up with me where I am in my journey of life that you will have the opportunity to learn who I was, who I am, and who I aspire to be. I guess this sets me, and my followers up for the first couple of posts that I should have. I guess I should give you a few posts to build background and give you a starting foundation of my life, then pick up with my life up to this point, and then you all will join me in creating the rest of my journey as we continue on.

Not going to lie...I'm a little nervous about this! My first official post! :) I think I can get used to this!

LOVES!
Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment